If your practice uses a Practice Management System (PMS) or Electronic Health Records System (EHR), Practice Management Bridge (PMB) allows you to automatically post payments to your patient ledger….and much, much more.
This makes it the ideal tool for medical management services or multi-specialty groups as its one system that can integrate with any Windows based practice management software. No more dealing with multiple vendors, integrations, and disjointed reporting – PMB is the one system you need.
And if you’re stuck with a high cost “exclusive” integration from your current practice management software provider, we can provide the same automatic posting often at a lower total cost.
Practice Management Bridge is designed to follow the full patient financial cycle, from pre-care registration though Patient Express, to Point of Care, to Post Care balance collection:
Practice Management Bridge offers all the payment options you’re looking for and more:
- Chip, swipe and keyed payments
- Contactless payments, including tap to pay, Applepay, etc.
- Text to pay and QR Codes: Patients can pay from their phone via secure text.
- Card on file: Store cards “on file” in truncated, secure manner to automatically collect patient balances
- Online payment forms: collect payments through your website via securely hosted web payment form
- Automated Recurring Payments: Automate collections for patients with outstanding payments
Contact us today for a no cost, no obligation consultation. We can provide a detailed analysis showing you the cost savings we can generate by utilizing Practice Management Bridge. The benefits include:
- Faster patient point of service checkouts
- Less time wasted looking for missing payments or misallocations
- Reduced A/R
- Save time creating, sending and chasing invoices
- Simplified PCI compliance via Point to Point Encryption (P2PE), no network scans needed
Why Merchant Solutions LLC?
While PMB support is great on its own, Merchant Solutions LLC makes it even better. You get a dedicated rep for YOUR ACCOUNT.
This means in addition to technical support, you have an agent as your ongoing point of contact for both Practice Management Bridge was well as for your merchant account. This provides a continuity of service you won’t find elsewhere.
Also, we offer free installation and staff training within a 100 mile radius of our office (West Hartford, CT) which includes all of CT, RI and MA, from Albany to NYC, Long Island and parts of NH, VT.